It's a Small World

I love the facade of It's a Small World in Disneyland - the white and gold panels sparkling and the animal topiaries. The weather wasn't great for my photos and it was actually closed for refurbishment but I got a couple of photos. I have always wanted to make the sign. I couldn't find the proper font so I just went with the font "pretty baby" because it's kind of fun. This page was for a Disney Scrappers color challenge. I added darker shades of some of the colors. The papers are all Echo Park except for the purple pattern which is from DCWV. And of course I had to have gold accents so I stitched with metallic gold threads by Kreinik. I used some of my embossing folders with white cardstock to make white panels similiar to the ride facade.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Paul skylar dredloxxx

Spitroast Cogida Lapdance Harcourt Scopata

Stimulation outside billie